Rapid Urgent Care - Telehealth
Rapid Urgent Care has tests and is testing patients for Covid-19 who meet the CDC Guidelines and recommendations for testing. They are also currently open for normal patient visits as well as telehealth.
Resthaven Living Center:
Four tablets have been set up so families can FaceTime loved ones. Call at (985) 732-3909 to schedule.
Washington Community Health Center
▪ COVID-19 Hotline: 985-730-6120
o Monday-Friday 9:00 am-3:00 pm
▪ Our Lady of the Angels Physician Group Video Visits offer convenient access to your healthcare provider from your smartphone, tablet or computer. Now accepting new patients.
Our team provides easy-to-follow instructions to get your appointment started.
o Call 985-730-6970 to schedule now.
o Visit OLOAH.org/Coronavirus/video-visits to learn more.
▪ Drive through COVID-19 testing is available. Patients must be referred by an Our Lady of the Angels Physcian Group provider.
▪ Updated Visitor Guidelines: Our hospital and clinics currently have a ZERO visitor policy, exceptions allow for 1 adult visitor with pediatric patients, laboring mothers, and special circumstances as determined by the attending physician for end of life, critically ill patients or patients with special needs. Immediate family members only.
▪ We are taking extra precautions to ensure the safety of our patients, community and team members.
▪ Check OLOAH.org/Covid19 and @OurLadyoftheAngelsHospital on Facebook for ongoing education, facts and blog posts related to COVID-19.
Beacon Behavioral Health is still open at our Bogalusa Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP) and our four Adult and Geri-Psychiatric hospitals. We are accepting new patients and utilizing Telehealth services also.
Direct numbers for referrals are:
Beacon Hospital Central Intake:
Bogalusa Intensive Outpatient (IOP)
Patient Care Representative